Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ready for a Break?


It's almost time for Spring Break in Ka-Roo country! KISD's Spring Break is the week of March 16 - 20, and we're all looking forward to a little time off.

However, that doesn't mean there's nothing going on at Rancier!

Here's a quick summary of some exciting things happening:

*AVID students going to UT Explore on Saturday, March 7.

*Tennis matches March 7 against Union Grove & March 12 against Live Oak Ridge.

*Track Meets on March 10 (Girls) & March 11 (Boys) @ Ellison HS.

*KISD Middle School Theater Festival March 11 @ Shoemaker HS, with the Rancier Theater II class performing! (Play to be performed for our student body on March 13).

*Our much-anticipated Talent Show, March 12, 4 pm. ($1 admission).

Yes, indeed. This will be busy week in Ka-Roo country, and I hope you'll be a part of the action.

Get ready for a wonderful Spring Break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Sherry Burnett. I am sending some of my fifth graders to you from Nolanville ES. I saw your blog note at the bottom of their paper work and decided to visit. I love the blog idea. What a great, unique way to keep parents informed. My parents will really love it.
~ Sherry Burnett
Nolanville Elementary