Thursday, November 6, 2008

GradeSpeed

Attention Ka-Roo Parents!

I am excited to announce that Killeen ISD is in the process of opening up GradeSpeed access to parents of Middle School students.

GradeSpeed will allow you to view your child's grades from any computer with internet access, anytime, 24/7.

KISD Technology Services will be sending out letters to parents with instructions to access GradeSpeed.

8th grade letters went out today, 11/6.

7th grade letters will go out on 11/12.

6th grade letters will go out on 11/19.

Be sure to get connected right away! If you have trouble connecting, please contact our office for help.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love Rancier Middle School i've made tons of friends and such. I love it. Theres alot of weird stuff going around the school but i ignore it. I'm trying to be more quiet and keeping my grades up so i'm doing good. Mr Dominguez I have a question how do me and my mom get on grade speed i want to know if i'm failing classes missing assignments or anything else but i don't know how to get on it please help.